Whats The Difference between Deep Cleaning and a normal Clean?
We often get asked…
what’s the difference between regular cleaning and deep cleaning?
Regular cleaning is what most people do on a regular basis e.g weekly vs a deep clean which is every 6 months to a year.
It’s often to maintain a level of cleanliness around the house. Regular cleaning often covers things like:
- hoovering and mopping the floors
- cleaning bathrooms – sink, mirror, bath and toilet
- Tidying up
- cleaning the kitchen – wiping down work surfaces, cupboard doors, hob etc
Deep cleaning is very different and is often a requirement before a tenant moves in or out, also known as an end of tenancy clean.
Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home.
It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
- under the sink
- inside the oven including the oven door glass
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside and outside of all windows
- washing all blinds
- full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc
DEEP CLEANING TELFORD
Lets take the bathroom as an example. As well as covering what a regular clean would, deep cleaning the bathroom means cleaning the inside and tops of the cupboards, including the medicine cabinet, underneath and behind the sink and toilet and using professional limescale remover to remove all built up scale from all taps, tiles and the shower head.
This is of course reflected in the time it takes to carry out the clean. Most regular cleaning is done for 2-3 hours a week. A deep clean of a two bedroom house can take a cleaner up to 8 hours (average condition).
Deep Cleaning Telford prices start from £90
CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE ON 0800 160 1538